Friday, August 19, 2016

Peru - Mateo

Hi my name is Matteo  and i’m going to tell you  about my trip to Peru.

First,Life conditions- dogs are like mosquitoes nobody cares for them and they get hit a lot by cars. And the people wake up really early and stay up really late trying to sell the goodies.It was super shocking for me  and I felt sorry for the people, when I had to say no.most of the dogs are super cute.

Next,Around the ocean fisherman catch octopus, fish and stonefish to sell it to the restaurant that the tourists go two. The restaurants have no ac so they keep the  door open so then flies fly in
And bug you.

Last but not least, the rainforest there's so much to tell you about it’s animals like toucans, macaws, harpy eagles,  sloth, Cayman, piranhas, river otters, Jaguars,  bullet ants, leaf-cutter ants and army ants and much more. The lodge i stayed  in was open to the jungle so we had mosquito nets and the pina coladas were so good i think you wood love it.
I hope you like my three paragraphs bey bye.    

No comments:

Post a Comment